The Jeter's Leaders recruitment process for the class of 2025 is now open!
Jeter's Leaders is a leadership development program created to empower, recognize, and enhance the skills of high school students who:
• Promote healthy lifestyles, free of alcohol and substance abuse;
• Achieve academically;
• Are committed to improving their community through social change activities;
• Serve as role models to younger students and deliver positive messages to their peers.
To be eligible, the applicant must
• Currently in the eighth grade
• Live drug and alcohol-free
• Maintain a GPA of 3.0 (B) or better
• Be involved in community service or extracurricular activity in your school or neighborhood
• Be a resident of the New York metropolitan or West Michigan area
There is an information session happening Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - 6pm-7:30 pm.
To apply to the program, please visit the website by clicking the following link https://jetersleadersapplication.com.
The due date for Jeter’s Leaders 2021 recruitment is Friday, April 9, 2021.